Alfred Knight Way, Edgbaston, B15 2BG
WONDERFULLY presented apartment located in the highly sought after Park Central development. BUY-TO-LET INVESTMENT opportunity! Tenant in situ. Close to The Mailbox and Grand Central Train Station!
Davidson Estates are delighted to present this impressive City Centre apartment located close to The Mailbox, Bullring and New Street Train Station.
Situated on the ground floor, the apartment has its own entrance with front terrace opening through into the open-plan reception and kitchen area. Off the living area there is a hallway leading off to both double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Both bedrooms have Juliet balconies and storage space.
Park Central is one of the highly sought after developments for buy-to-let investors as the sale prices reflect a good yield as the rental demand here is high. The location is very popular and convenient for most professionals working in the city or students, with most places and destinations within walking distance of the apartment. These destinations include the Mailbox, the Cube, New Street Train Station, the Bullring, Five Ways Train Station, Broad Street, Brindley Place and Birmingham City Centre.
Service charges: £1,800 pa
Ground rent: £167 pa
Year remaining on lease: 116
Tenant in situ paying £850 pcm (tenancy end in September 2017 and the rent should be around £950pcm)
- Contemporary apartment in the highly sought after Park Central development
- Allocated parking space in gated car park
- Walking distance to New Street Train Station (Grand Central)
- Recently refurbished and has gas central heating
- Front terrace with private entrance
- Both double bedrooms have Juliet balconies
- Walking distance to Broad Street and Brindley Place
- Walking distance to The Mailbox and The Cube
- Walking distance to the Bullring
- Tenant in situ