Ferndale House, Harborne Road, Edgbaston, B15 3HE
NEW DEVELOPMENT! FERNDALE HOUSE is a converted Victorian building consisting of 7 luxury apartments. 2 x 1 beds and 5 x 2 beds ranging from 710 sq ft to 1,449. A wonderful opportunity to live or invest in a highly sought after area in close proximity to Birmingham City Centre, QE Hospital and the ever-popular Calthorpe Estate Edgbaston Village.
The Ferndale House development is a luxurious Victorian conversion comprising of seven apartments. There are 2 one bedroom apartments and 5 two bedroom apartments ranging from 701 -1,449 square foot.
The apartments at Ferndale House are a perfect combination of traditional and modern design and materials, the apartments sympathetically reflect the historic architecture of the period. Ferndale House offers a great template for modern living, leaving you to bring the magical touches and style to finish your perfect home – your way. The property has extensive communal mature gardens for residents to use as their own.
Located within the Calthorpe Estate, Ferndale House on Harborne Road, boasts an attractive leafy setting with character buildings within walking distance of Edgbaston Village, a vibrant leisure and lifestyle location which is rapidly establishing itself as the place to live.
Edgbaston has Ofsted rated ‘outstanding’ nurseries and schools such as Norfolk House Nursery through to Edgbaston High for Girls, Hallfield School and King Edward’s school.
Viewings of the building can be arranged by appointment.
- 7 Luxury Victorian converted apartments
- Share of Freehold
- Beautiful south facing communal gardens
- Residents allocated parking
- Siemens integrated kitchen appliances
- Premier residential location on the desirable Calthorpe Estate
- Close proximity to local amenities incl Mitchelin Star Restaurant Simpsons
- Walking distance to Birmingham City Centre
- Walking distance to Five Ways and Grand Central train stations
- Exclusive Location, walking distance to the NEW HSBC HQ