Highfield Gardens, Edgbaston, B15 3ED
Stunning COACH HOUSE on the desirable Calthorpe Estate in B15 EDGBASTON! Garage and allocated parking space. Wonderful open-plan living space! A MUST VIEW!
We are delighted to present this simply stunning, one bedroom duplex ‘pent house style’ coach house off Highfield Road. Situated within the highly regarded Calthorpe Estate, the property is just a 5 minute walk away from popular bars and restaurants such as The Edgbaston Boutique Hotel & Cocktail Lounge, The Highfield pub and the Michelin starred Simpsons restaurant.
Immaculately presented, this unique property comprises of entrance hallway, master bedroom and bathroom with overhanging shower on the ground floor; and an impressive open-plan living space with areas for the main sitting room, office, dining/breakfast bar and fully integrated kitchen with fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, gas cooker and dishwasher. The kitchen also has lots of cupboard space.
The living area benefits from double doors opening up to a juliet balcony, allowing for plenty of natural light to enter. An allocated parking space is included with the apartment and a spacious the single garage.
This property is currently tenanted at a rate of £1,000 per calendar month and is fully furnished to a very high standard with Lee Longlands furniture.
The property offers an outstanding opportunity as an investment or a place to live.
A MUST SEE PROPERTY!
Service charge: £395 pa
Ground rent: £200 pa
Years remaining on lease: 120 years
- Stunning 'penthouse style' coach house
- Affluent B15 Edgbaston location
- Superb spacious open-plan living area
- Kitchen with all integrated appliances
- Garage and private allocated parking space
- Option to purchase Lee Longlands furniture already in the property
- Situated in the highly sought after Highfield Gardens development
- Tenant in situ paying £1,000 pcm (OPTIONAL)
- 2min drive to Broad Street & Harborne High St
- 5min drive to Bullring, Mailbox and New Street Train Station