Mountbatten House, Wyndham Road, Edgbaston, B16 9RJ
A fantastic investment situated off Hagley Road and in very close proximity to Birmingham City Centre. 6% yield. Tenant in situ.
Davidson Estates are delighted to present this wonderfully situated apartment located on the popular Hagley Road in the suburb of Edgbaston.
Situated on the second floor, the property comprises of entrance hallway, spacious living room, large double bedroom, separate kitchen with all appliances, bathroom with shower and large storage room/walk-in wardrobe.
There is available parking in the communal gated car park and ample on-street parking. The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. the service charge included hot water and heating.
Located in close proximity to all amenities, and walking distance to Broad Street, Brindley Place, The Mailbox, Cube, New Street Station and The Bullring. The Queen Elizabeth Hospital in a 5 minute drive away.
Service charge: £1,648.00 pa
Ground rent: £10.00 pa
Years remaining of lease: 109 years
Current rent: £575.00 pcm
- Lucrative investment in growing market
- No chain
- Tenant in situ paying £575 pcm (6%)
- Lift access and gated parking
- Communal court yard
- Tramline on Hagley Road expected 2020
- 2 minute drive to Broad Street & Brindley Place
- 8 minute drive to the Bullring
- 5 minute drive to The Mailbox/Cube
- Direct bus links into the City Centre