Odell Place, Priory Road, Edgbaston, B5 7RG
Investment opportunity! Low lease. Tenant in situ. Popular location in close proximity to The Priory Hospital and Edgbaston Cricket Ground. In need of refurbishment.
This two bedroom maisonette is in need of refurbishment and comprises of entrance porch leading directly into a spacious lounge, there is a fully fitted kitchen, master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, a second double bedroom, family size bathroom with overhanging shower, storage cupboards and a secure rear garden.
The property is currently let at a rental of £600.00 pcm.
We are notified by the vendors that there is 58 years remaining on the lease meaning it may be difficult to obtain a mortgage, therefore we are only considering cash buyers. You will need to own the property for a further two years before applying for a lease extension. You will need to make your own enquiries as to the cost of the lease extension.
Service charge: £750.00 pa
Ground rent: £45.00 pa
Years remaining on the lease: 58 years
Rental income: £600 pcm
- Fantastic investment opportunity offering a great yield
- Cash buyers only - low lease
- Tenant in situ paying £600 pcm
- Walking distance to The Priory Hospital
- On-street parking available
- 2 bedroom maisonette with rear garden
- In need of refurbishment
- Walking distance to the Edgbaston Cricket Ground
- Walking distance to The Priory Health Club
- Fantastic transport links into Birmingham City Centre