Saco House, Hagley Road, Edgbaston, B16 8LU
£725.00 PCM1 Bedroom
Stunning one bedroom ground floor apartment with garden and set on the edge of the Calthorpe Estates Village.
The apartment comprises of a large open-plan living space with a fully integrated kitchen including a dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, cooker, and microwave; the living room opens out through patio doors onto a beautiful south facing communal garden, excellent for the upcoming summer months.
There is a good-sized bathroom with overhanging shower and a large king size bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
The property is offer furnished and with parking available to the front and rear of the property.
- Affluent Edgbaston location
- Residents parking
- Large one bedroom ground floor apartment
- Communal rear garden
- Direct transport links into Birmingham City Centre
- Walking distance to Birmingham University
- Close to Queen Elizabeth medical centre
- 5 minute walk to Five Ways train station
- 5min drive to Bullring, Mailbox and New Street Train Station