St James Road, Edgbaston, B15 2NX
A rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and extended family home set in the desirable Calthorpe Estate.
Davidson Estates are delighted to present this beautifully presented family residence located on the highly sought after Calthorpe Estate and in close proximity to Birmingham City Centre.
The property on offer is extensive and has been wonderfully extended on the lower floor to rear creating a ‘WOW’ factor kitchen and dining room with bi-fold doors leading out to an impressive rear garden. The ground floor also offers two reception rooms and cloakroom. The first floor benefits from four double bedrooms with two having ensuit facilities and a separate family bathroom. This immaculately presented home is in walking distance of Birmingham City Centre, and is within easy access of Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham University.
The Edgbaston Village with all its high eateries including Michelin Star Restaurant Simpsons are a stones throw away and the surrounding schools within the catchment area have some of the best ratings in the UK. Schools such as Hallfield School, Edgbaston School for Girls and West House.
The area is located close to the business district in Edgbaston and Birmingham City Centre including the NEW HSBC HQ, PWC UK HQ, HMRC and HS2 Midlands.
The area is flourishing and is a desirable area to live, work and raise a family.
- FREEHOLD family residence in highly sought out area
- Extended property to the rear lower level
- Large Private Driveway and landscaped rear garden
- Walking distance to West House, Hallfield, St Georges, and Edgbaston High School for Girls
- Located on the desirable Calthorpe Estate
- Walking distance to Busy Bees Nursery
- Situated on the highly desirable Calthorpe Estate
- Walking distance to the NEW Edgbaston Village